Join us and enjoy this fantastic tour of the main sights in the historical Region of Douro. Spectacular views and scenic sightseeing opportunities are plentiful on this semi-private tour.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Excellent value for money
(Amarante | Peso da Régua | Pinhão | Vila Real)
Come along during a few hours and enjoy the fantastic tour by the main sights of the historical Region of Douro.
We’ll begin our tour with a visit to the historical center of Amarante, along the way you can contemplate the magnificent view of the River Tâmega and the Marão Mountain. We will visit the Church of St. Vincent and follow to the city center.
Next we will go to the Douro Wine Region, to visit a real estate where the Port Wine is produced. We will also have the opportunity to know the train station in Pinhão, known for its rich and amazing 24 tile panels.
At the end will visit the historical center of Vila Real, a unique beauty with more than 450 meters of altitude which is encrusted in the Douro Region.
Where to go:
Hotel (Oporto) – Amarante – São Gonçalo Church -Visit to the Historical Center – Peso da Régua – Visit to a winery producer of Douro and Port Wine – Free time for lunch – Visit to Pinhão (Railway Station) – Visit to the Historical Center of Vila Real – Oporto – Hotel (Oporto)
Centrally-located Oporto hotels
9amTimes are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
9 hours (approx.)
- Luxury minivan
- Tourism Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time