If you like wine and a bit of adventure then this tour is for you.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4×4
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
After a convenient hotel pick-up, head north toward the Douro Valley – a UNESCO World Heritage Site – in a rugged Jeep. Admire the rich landscape and its many terraced vineyards, which look like giant green steps to the stunning Douro River below. Hear about the local culture and traditions of the region as you ride past small villages and learn about the day-to-day lives of residents.
Kick up dust in your 4-wheel-drive vehicle to arrive at a family-owned vineyard and enjoy an introduction to the full wine-making process, from harvesting the grapes to sampling the final product. Savour tastes of authentic port wine before sitting down to an outdoor picnic in a beautiful mountain setting, surrounded by nature.
Centrally Located Porto Hotels
9 amHotel pickups commence prior to this time
10 hours (approx.)
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Personal expenses
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking