- Family friendly
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Lamego is a city and municipality in the Viseu District, in the North Region of the Douro in northern Portugal. With origins before the Roman occupation of the Iberian Peninsula, Lamego is known for its historic city center, having a long history as a principal city of the former Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro Province. Legend holds that the first Portuguese Cortes were held in Lamego, in 1143. The Roman Catholic Diocese of Lamego is based in the city center.
Peso da Régua commonly known as Régua, is a municipality in northern Portugal, in the district of Vila Real. The population in 2011 was 17,131 of which approximately 10,000 are in the town of Régua, in an area of 94.86 km2.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
- Wine tasting
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Food and drinks, other than the “value added offers” specified in your guidebook
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Start in your Hotel, 9:30am – 11am
Visit to Lamego city:
Sters of Nossa Senhora dos Remédios
Cathedral of Lamego
Visit to Régua City:
Visit to Douro Museum
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.